Visit us on Facebook.
Due to the overwhelming success of the Rally Average Calculator (RAC) app, which has been downloaded time and again across the world, we are pleased to announce the release of Rally Average Calculator Pro (RAC Pro)!
With the release of RAC Pro, we have taken the Mobile Rally App to a whole new level.
The first thing you will notice is the beautifully laid out screen data which is optimized for your advantage. As soon as you start using the app you will immediately feel how much time we spent on the details – we sweated the little things!
You will notice straight away how intuitive the app is to use. It just feels right. But just in case you have a question, we built in an in-app-help system to give you all the gory details of each calculation.
Below is a short introduction to the R.A.C. Pro app. To make sure you get all the information up-front and to give you a feeling of exactly how awesome the Rally Average Calculator Pro is click on the links for the full details of each calculator.
- Calculate averages: This allows you to calculate:
- Allotted time
- Average speed
- Calculate start: This allows you to calculate, for yourself, the departure time of a regularity test
- Distance tracker: This allows you to calculate how far you should have theoretically traveled based on the given average speed. It also supports varying average speeds changes during the race.
- Time control check-in: This allows you to calculate:
- If you are currently on track, early, or late
- The check-in time
- Time remaining until check-in
- Average speed to maintain for accurate check-in
- Trip calibration: This allows you to adjust your tripmaster according to the information supplied by the rally organization.
Select the links above for details and screen shots for the specific features. Below are a few general screen shots showing the design, layout and general features of the Rally Average Calculator Pro.
Screen 1) We know how a few seconds matter when you are in the middle of a race. We spent a lot of time organizing the app in the most optimized way to make sure you get what you want, when you want it. Screen 1 is a typical R.A.C. Pro calculation screen with the data input located in a collapsible form at the top of the screen and where the calculated values are just below the input. This is great to ensure you see only the data relevant to you, when it is needed.
Screen 2) The app is really intuitive, but just in case, we built in help for all the features. Simply tap on the ‘i’ icon in the upper-left corner of the app. This will bring up the help page for the feature.
Screen 3) The menu is there when you want it, and out of the way when you don’t. Easily accessible by tapping the upper-right corner of the app, but not using up valuable screen real estate.
Screen 4) Another shot showing the view optimized with the relevant calculated data. Collapsing the input is great when all you want to do is focus on the data that’s giving you the edge to win the race.